Monday 23 January 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 16!

I'm not quite sure how we're on to sketch 16 already, but here we are!!!  I've designed this fortnight's offering...


I hope you like it! ;)

Here's my card...


 As you can see I've rotated the sketch and, in a bid to use up my scraps, I've used some Christmas papers!  The trees are in fact the centre of the snowflakes from this paper set and I also squished one up to make the cloud as well! Once again I've tried a bit of doodling....not so sure about this attempt!  The tree trunks are coloured with simple colouring pencils.

I hope top see you over at Fetch A Sketch - I do love to see what you create with our sketches!

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

OOOhhhhhhh!!!! What a good idea!

Lisa Jane said...

love your interpretation of the sketch.. i cant wait to have a go at this one.. love the cute little trees
Lisa x